Support > WAR Software Support

E30 M20b28

(1/3) > >>

ifty:
hi all,

iv got  a 1990 E30 cab which I have done a 2.8 stroker to it. iv got the 3" maf with the war chip.

to do the 2.8 stroker iv used the m30b35 injectors, 290/290 cam big bore throttle body and a full stainless steal exhaust from the manifold (headers)

this is a link for the cam that shows the spec if it helps
http://www.newman-cams.com/pdf/bmw.pdf

iv put on the 2.8 stroker base map but it still dont seem wright, car seems a bit slow in low revs and kills the fuel.

does anyone have a map that can support my mod much better and that wont kill of the fuel.

im using the bosch 172 ecu if it helps

all the help is appreciated

WAR cadet:
What do you mean by "kill the fuel"? Uses alot? cuts fuel(lean)?

Is the MAF wired in and functioning as per the trouble shooting guides? (can be found on miller site and these forums)

Did you mean 172 ecu or 173?

ifty:

--- Quote from: WAR cadet on September 06, 2013, 11:03:32 AM ---What do you mean by "kill the fuel"? Uses alot? cuts fuel(lean)?

Is the MAF wired in and functioning as per the trouble shooting guides? (can be found on miller site and these forums)

Did you mean 172 ecu or 173?

--- End quote ---

sorry about that ecu is 173 not 172

and the car uses alot of fuel, it had seemed quicker with the c2 alpina chip that i had. need a tune that will support my mods better

millerperformance:
Make sure you run through the MAF troubleshooting guide here: www.millerperformancecars.com/files/Manuals/Troubleshooting%20Guide.pdf

sounds like you don't have your MAF installed right.

ifty:

--- Quote from: millerperformance on September 06, 2013, 10:08:15 PM ---Make sure you run through the MAF troubleshooting guide here: www.millerperformancecars.com/files/Manuals/Troubleshooting%20Guide.pdf

sounds like you don't have your MAF installed right.

--- End quote ---

that was the first thing that i had done after installinf the maf and war chip, the maf has the 12v and the readings are right for the air flow signal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version