War Chip Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is there an issue with the websites 'contact' page at all?  (Read 5763 times)

Boomer

• Car: E34 540
    • View Profile
Is there an issue with the websites 'contact' page at all?
« on: December 11, 2013, 12:18:46 AM »

....... I ask, as I have contacted you guys 4 times (and now this is the 5th) since November of 2012 via the online contact ..... but I have to date received no replys :(

Short version, had the HDD fail on my tuning laptop (this one) now that I have it all sorted ... since November last year.
I need to contact you to obtain my access key for the WAR Software .... please. :(

You can contact me via the address on file, I just won't be able to access that address for a couple more days.

Boomer .....
Quietly praying that this will work, for nothing else than to be able to get rid of the 180km/h speed limiter that 'appeared' after doing a 'electrical reset' (for the transmissions brain) on the car prior to a trackday .... and no the laptop wasn't plugged into the car, in fact I haven't had to use the WAR Software for some time, but when I needed to .... I couldn't use it ... and haven't been able to for just on a year now.

bmwstudent

Re: Is there an issue with the websites 'contact' page at all?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 05:25:01 PM »

I also used the contact page to ask a couple questions after I posted them in the N/A tuning section and didn't get a response there. Still waiting.

millerperformance

• Administrator
  • Car: The WAR Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Is there an issue with the websites 'contact' page at all?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »

Things have definitely been quiet on the email front lately but I didn't think anything of it since there would be surges of emails here and there.

You need to move on in terms of your software version. There are no more access keys. Please see this link to get started. It is also linked in the FAQ for the WAR Software in this forum along with other details about the latest software etc.

www.millerperformancecars.com/customer99/wiz/

please try contacting us through our contact page and respond here with the exact time and date you submitted it. I know we have been having problems with .AU, Bigpond and a few other aussie email providers the last few months.

Pistons & Rods | MAF Conversions | Cams | Tuning Packages | Contact | Facebook