War Chip Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tunes does not upload after install  (Read 7607 times)

CatuuuxD

• View Profile
Tunes does not upload after install
« on: March 21, 2015, 04:48:00 PM »

Hi, I just bought a used W.A.R Chip.
He showed me on his computer how it worked and everything was fine, but after i choose what tunes to download I continue with installing the wizard and when that is done nothing happens.(I can choose to open the software after installation but doesn't help.)
Is there a way I can manually upload etc.?
I have also tried to download all of the tunes for my ecu online and tried to open with the software but there isn't any values. Also i can't write with all of the tabs chosen to be one of the tunes.
What am I doing wrong? followed the manual as it says but still. No upload happening..

CatuuuxD

• View Profile
Re: Tunes does not upload after install
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 05:14:52 PM »

I managed to fix it by Manually adding an ECU and inserting the tunes from a directory.
1. Start the Miller W.A.R Chip software you got after installing the wizard.(if lost you can get it from here. http://www.millerperformancecars.com/customer99/wiz/)
2. Find your C:\Documents and Settings\"Computer username"\WC
3. Press tools in the tab of your War Chip software then press Add ECU Type. Then open the ecu file from the WC directory.
4. After that press your first tune tab, then open your tune from the WC directory. then the second and so on.
5. Now you can write your tunes to the Miller chip.(It might want you to select a default tune to do that you can either select a tune then go to tools and then press "Set as default Tune" or you can press CTRL+D.