War Chip Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fuel Issues  (Read 18426 times)

millerperformance

• Administrator
  • Car: The WAR Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Fuel Issues
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 11:34:37 AM »

roughly 10 values equates to 1 full air fuel ratio. Example, if your values were 130 and you were 13:1 but wanted to be at 12:1 you would add 10 making your value 140.

In the upper right of our software, you will see a box with the number 1 in there. You can type whatever value there, and up and down buttons beside that will nudge the selected map value(s) by that amount per click.

If you are running 15:1 in boost, find out at what RPM you start making boost and going lean, and add 35 values to the numbers from that RPM and up. In terms of load, add start at said RPM and go from the fourth or fifth column to the end.

You won't hurt it if you add lots of fuel and then work to take it away.

Pistons & Rods | MAF Conversions | Cams | Tuning Packages | Contact | Facebook

Candy4M3

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 11:54:19 AM »

Fantastic, that sounds easier than i thought! I'll get to it as soon as i can. Thanks!!!  ;D

Slow325isedan

• Car: 89 325i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 07:49:50 PM »

Found the answer! the base map i was usuing was for some reason making the car run like crap but i wrote a new map and it fired right up! just getting the clutch broken in now then off to the tuner!

millerperformance

• Administrator
  • Car: The WAR Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 09:55:30 AM »

Found the answer! the base map i was usuing was for some reason making the car run like crap but i wrote a new map and it fired right up! just getting the clutch broken in now then off to the tuner!

By new map, do you mean you just reloaded the proper base tune? When starting off with a new setup, we always recommend running the same tune in all positions to ensure you do not accidentally use a tune made for some other application.

Pistons & Rods | MAF Conversions | Cams | Tuning Packages | Contact | Facebook
Pages: 1 [2]