War Chip Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CEL on, "Speed Signal"  (Read 7934 times)

e30VFSC

CEL on, "Speed Signal"
« on: August 29, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »

I'm still working on trying to get my chip to load on my laptop using Windows 7.. Anyhow once that problem is fixed, Anybody can help me out if I can disable the speed signal to my DME? On my old tune it was disabled. My setup is Stock s52 obd1 motor VF Supercharger 413 Maroon label ecu. Any help would be appreciated, I'm hoping to have my chip loading by tonight. Thanks in advance.. Elie
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:24:50 PM by millerperformance »

millerperformance

• Administrator
  • Car: The WAR Machine
    • View Profile
Re: CEL on, "Speed Signal"
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:25:09 PM »

I'm still working on trying to get my chip to load on my laptop using Windows 7.. Anyhow once that problem is fixed, Anybody can help me out if I can disable the speed signal to my DME? On my old tune it was disabled. My setup is Stock s52 obd1 motor VF Supercharger 413 Maroon label ecu. Any help would be appreciated, I'm hoping to have my chip loading by tonight. Thanks in advance.. Elie

Woops, clicked the wrong button a second ago...

By your "old" tune, do you mean the tune that you sent your WAR Chip in for repair with or the tune before the switch to the WAR Chip?

Pistons & Rods | MAF Conversions | Cams | Tuning Packages | Contact | Facebook

e30VFSC

Re: CEL on, "Speed Signal"
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:37:19 PM »

Woops, clicked the wrong button a second ago...

By your "old" tune, do you mean the tune that you sent your WAR Chip in for repair with or the tune before the switch to the WAR Chip?

Before the switch to the WAR Chip. With the WAR WOT CE light comes on for Speed Signal. Its the only code it seems to throw.. The chip I sent in for repair, and my new chip now throw this code. My AFR's are 14-15 wot.. I'm not sure if this can cause it. Please forgive me lol, I am a noob to tuning and forced induction. I hope to learn from this :-[, Thanks in advance Elie.