Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 9499 times)

Slow325isedan

• Car: 89 325i
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: August 06, 2013, 01:06:02 PM »

Pretty excited about this, my build is just about done and I may need a little assistance, I have some tuning expirence but im sure there are things im not going to understand, 3076R 60#inj 12psi, Should be a good runner! anyway, this is great! and i look forward to getting to know the guys at miller.

lagwagon

• View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 02:19:17 PM »

Pretty excited about this, my build is just about done and I may need a little assistance, I have some tuning expirence but im sure there are things im not going to understand, 3076R 60#inj 12psi, Should be a good runner! anyway, this is great! and i look forward to getting to know the guys at miller.

Sounds like a solid setup. Definitely post up if you have any issues, I'm sure one of us will be able to help

Slow325isedan

• Car: 89 325i
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:15:12 PM »

Thanks! heres a link to my Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290952
Sounds like a solid setup. Definitely post up if you have any issues, I'm sure one of us will be able to help